Solar Window & Door Inc.
Your full-service Salt Lake Window, Door, and Glass Company Serving the Salt Lake Valley and the Entire Wasatch Front
Summer Activities In Salt Lake City
- Red Butte Garden Outdoor Concert Series. Located on the upper east side near University Utah Campus, the Red Butte Garden will be hosting some amazing musical talent this summer. Starting it off June 12th is Ryan Adams, going all the way through to September and finishing off with Billy Idol on the 17th. Throughout the summer you can see Death Cab for Cutie, Sheryl Crow, Violent Femmes, Counting Crows, and a plethora of styles in between.
- Hit the biking/hiking trails. The east bench is covered in trails for biking and hiking. Exploring nearby canyons such as City Creek and Millcreek would make for a nice summer adventure.
- The Utah Arts Festival. The Arts Festival will be held June 21st-June 24th at Library Square Salt Lake City. Full of music, art, performing artists, food & drink, activities for the kids, there is something for everyone here.
- Fireworks at the park (twice in the same month). Come enjoy Firework Celebrations for Independence Day and Pioneer Day. One of the joys of living in Salt Lake City Utah is that there are 2 firework shows in July, and fireworks are let off at just about every park in the Salt Lake Valley for both dates.
- Go to the pool or waterpark. If you need to get wet, choose one of the many options of local pools, Liberty Park playground, or go all out and take your family to Seven Peaks located just off Redwood Road and 2100 South. There is a wave pool, thrilling tube rides, lazy river, and kiddie areas. So there is plenty to do for everyone.
- Twilight Concert Series at Pioneer Park. Since its creation 30 years ago, the Twilight Concert Series brand has remained an Arts Council and Salt Lake City asset. Concert-goers have long appreciated the highly-curated series and can expect the upcoming 2018 Twilight Concert Series to appeal to and attract diverse audiences. This year it takes place on August 16th, 23rd, 30th, September 6th, And 13th.
- Drive-In Movie Theater. Grab your blankets and beach chairs, and pack up a cooler with your favorite beverages and snacks, and you’re set for entertaining with two great flicks for a low price. Located just off Redwood Road at about 3500 South.
Salt Lake City is a hubbub of so many different cultures, parks, museums, libraries, gardens, amusement areas that there is plenty to do to keep you busy all summer long. Now you just have to figure out where you are going to get the energy to keep you going.