Your West Valley City Door Replacement
- Add top-quality vinyl interior doors
- A beautiful update for your patio doors
- Best Sliding glass doors to bring in more light
- Enjoy Rustic exterior doors
- Get a farm-fresh new look with a sliding barn door
- Sturdy exterior doors with great warranties
- Quality replacement doors west valley city
Need to replace an old door in West Valley? Rely on Solar Window & Door for any replacement doors. We have interior doors, exterior doors, and vinyl doors available. Add a security door, patio door, french doors, or design and install a new door. We also provide screen doors, plexidor dog doors, doggy doors, pet doors, doggie doors, patio doors, and storm doors.
Best West Valley City Window Company
- Best window installers near me
- Buy new vinyl windows to update your home
- Cheap custom windows for the best price
- Glass replacement windows
- Window replacement pros
- Double pane windows, casement window
Need a window and door company? We provide window replacement specialists at our full-service window company. Our unique windows are available in many kinds of materials. Our salt lake windows include wood, vinyl, composite, aluminum & fiberglass. We have the right window or door for whatever windows or doors you need on your next home remodel project. Let Solar Window & Door will be your Utah window company of choice. You’ll be able to rely on the #1 window and door company for decades.
Window Installation Service
Full-Service Window And Glass Company
- Affordable window installation for any budget
- Experienced and careful window technicians
- Fast window installation
- Replace your windows to keep you Safe
- Window replacement Utah
We order from several major quality window manufacturers for our quality windows. We have custom window frames for any kind of window… Starting With your free window quote, to the installation and inspection, our top window installation will give you 100% satisfaction. Just look at our best reviews for window companies!
Shower Door Shop
West Valley Replacement Door Experts
- Commercial entry doors and front door replacement
- Custom residential doors nearby
- Wood door frames options for your wood entry doors
- Premium pet doors, doggy doors, doggie doors for any door
- European shower door installation
- Modern shower feel with a frameless shower enclosure
- Semi-frameless shower to fit your budget
- Install a sliding glass door to replace your shower curtain
- Get a new shower enclosure for your bathroom remodel
We provide durable commercial doors, industrial windows, and residential windows that property owners love! We value our reputation so much, we can guarantee you’ll be happy with the quality materials and expert installation. As the top door repair specialist, we provide services all along Wasatch Front and throughout Utah. Your bathroom can become one of your home’s major focal points. For every Euro shower door we install for Salt Lake City, our customers just love the quality and craftsmanship! We will custom-fit your doors to any space or room. The fit will be perfect. Leave it to us for your next bathroom remodel or bathroom facelift!
West Valley City, UT
West Valley City was originally known as the Granger. It was started by Latter-day Saint pioneers who had come to Utah in 1849, along with Dan Jones. Once the area was settled, Irrigation and agriculture began. One of the settlers, Elias Smith, came up with the name for the area based on farming. The high alkali content made farming in the area difficult. Granger and the surrounding area reached approximately 1,000 people during 1930. Much later, the town Hunter was settled in 1876.
Fruit trees became the number one crop. The area consisted of four separate communities of Hunter, Granger, Redwood, and Chesterfield. These four unincorporated areas merged during 1980 are now West Valley City. This up-and-coming city was key during the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. It offered its ice skating rink for the skating performances that wowed the world.
There are plans for city improvements, it will include a civic center that consists of a city hall, courthouse, police headquarters, and a library. As well as an Embassy Suites hotel, residential development, a plaza, and the end of the TRAX Green Line. West Valley City is currently the second most populated city in Utah with 129,480 residents during the last census in 2010.
Solar Window & Door Inc
354 W 3000 South | Salt Lake City, UT | 84115
Telephone: (801) 396-8490
West Valley City
3600 South Constitution Blvd.
West Valley City, UT 84119
Rocky Mountain Power
PO Box 25308 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84125
Telephone: (801) 237-2293 | Toll-free: (888) 221-1070
PO Box 45841 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84139-0001
Toll-free: (800) 323-5517
Emergency (24-hour service): (800) 767-1689